The ChIP-IT® High Sensitivity (HS) Kit is designed to give superior performance when using antibodies against low abundance transcription factors, antibodies with sub-optimal binding affinities or when starting with a limited number of cells. Higher signal and lower non-specific DNA pulldown is achieved through the incorporation of specialized protein G agarose beads and optimized fixation, binding and wash buffers. In addition, washes are performed via gravity filtration which is faster, easier and more consistent than magnetic bead capture. The high quality ChIP DNA obtained from the ChIP-IT High Sensitivity Kit is also ideal for ChIP-Seq and has been validated for use in this application using challenging antibodies that target low abundance transcription factors.
- Ideal for low abundance transcription factors or antibodies with low binding affinities
- Sensitive enrichment of DNA from as little as 1,000 cells per immunoprecipiation reaction for high abundance target proteins and as little as 50,000 cells for low abundance transcription factors
- Optimized reagents reduce background levels caused by non-specific binding events
- Filtration based washes offer a faster, easier solution with better consistency than magnetic capture
- Highly robust procedure has been validated across multiple sample types with proven performance in both qPCR and ChIp-Seq analysis