Histone H3 lysine 27 (H3K27) is one of the most studied histone modifications with a complex biological role. Trimethyaltion of K27 is a hallmark of repressed transcription, while acetylation is associated with active transcription. Recent work has supported these roles as well as provided evidence for novel functions.
This ebook covers the basics of H3K27 modifications, their role in transcription, and their broader significance in disease and development. Assembled here are summaries of various notable studies that examine H3K27 modifications in five broad categories.
- Chapter One: Regulating Proteins
- Chapter Two: Transcriptional Role
- Chapter Three: Role in Stem Cells
- Chapter Four: Interaction with DNA and Other Mods
- Chapter Five: Role in Diesase and Other Phenotypes
Provide your email address and we’ll send you this ebook immediately.
By opting in, you might be contacted via email by the author or sponsor of this guide. You may unsubscribe at any time.