Changes in epigenetic regulation are hallmarks of the transition from normal to diseased cells. Exploration of the role of epigenetics in those who may use Cannabis, or related products such as THC or CBD, has proven to be informative for better understanding of their potential effects.
In this EpiGenie ebook, we present summaries of several studies on exploring the role of specific epigenetic processes associated with Cannabis and its chemical components.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Epigenetics of Cannabis
- Of Rats and Men: Prospective Fathers Should Pass on Cannabis to Preserve Sperm DNA Methylation
- Adolescent Cannabis Use Primes an Epigenetic Gateway to Cocaine Addiction
- Cannabis and Tobacco Produce a Double Hit on the Epigenome
- Has Cannabis Gone Up in Smoke? – Study Links Use to Accelerated Epigenetic Aging
- Not Your Mother’s Mary-Jane: CBD Messes with the Prenatal Mouse Brain DNA Methylome
- Long-Sperm Effects: THC and Nicotine Have A Lasting Impact on Bivalent Chromatin and Autism Genes
Provide your email address and we’ll send you this informative guide immediately.