Our friends at Abcam are hosting a lovely webinar for those of you seeking to ChIP away at chromatin enlightenment. Topics to be discussed include:
- Introduction to chromatin, ChIP (Chromatin IP) and usages of the method
- Overview of genomic approaches to map in-vivo chromatin structure (ChIP-seq and ChIP-chip)
- Detailed description of genome-wide mapping of chromatin by ChIP-seq and ChIP-chip – e.g. analysis methods, validations, sample requirements, reproducibility, etc.
- Usage of visualization tools such as IGV and UCSC Genome Browser.
- Major scientific discoveries stemming from charting of in-vivo chromatin maps – chromatin states, enhancer mapping, organization of the chromatin regulators, dynamics of transcription factors binding.