Exosomes are 40 –100 nm membrane vesicles secreted by most cell types in vivo and in vitro. Exosomes are found in blood, urine, amniotic fluid, malignant ascite fluids and contain distinct subsets of microRNAs depending upon the tumor from which they are secreted. SBI’s ExoQuick exosome precipitation reagent makes microRNA and protein biomarker discoveries simple, reliable and quantitative. Enrich for circulating exosomal microRNAs with ExoQuick and accurately profile them.
- No time-consuming ultracentrifugation
- Less expensive than costly Antibodies and beads
- No complicated syringes required
- Compatible with biofluid from any species
- More effective than any other method
- Isolate intact exosomes for functional studies
- Use as little as 100 µl of serum or biofluid