The microRNA qPCR assays on the Stem Cell panel are a collection of microRNAs involved in Stem Cell self-renewal, hematopoiesis, neural development and tissue patterning.
Features and Benefits
- Simultaneously profile 95 different MicroRNAs known to be involved in Stem Cell self-renewal, hematopoiesis, neural development and tissue patterning
- Identify MicroRNA development biomarkers and expression pattern signatures in Stem Cells
- System rapidly tags and converts all small RNAs into detectable cDNA for qPCR
- Simple and robust procedure
- Sensitive and quantitative down to picogram amounts of starting total RNA
- Amenable to high-throughput screening of numerous cell lines and tissues