Efficient, Sensitive and Accurate
Highly efficient poly(A) tailing and reverse transcription in a single reaction tube provides uniform cDNA synthesis of microRNAs. The optimized reaction conditions and buffer components maximize cDNA yield using anywhere from several micrograms to picograms of input total RNA. The universal 3′ tag sequence incorporated during reverse transcription enables the ease of scalable and accurate microRNA expression analysis by qPCR. Profile 1000 different microRNAs from a single reverse transcription reaction.
Start with total, Trizol-extracted RNA or fractionated small RNA samples. Achieve measurements from several micrograms to picograms of input RNA with excellent accuracy. Detect microRNA expression changes in a dynamic range of at least 6 log-fold differences.
Small RNA Quantitation System
- Rapidly tag and convert all small RNAs into detectable cDNA for qPCR
- Simple and robust procedure
- Powerful technology to convert enough RNA to cDNA for up to 5,000 qPCR measurements
- Validate newly discovered MicroRNAs
- Detect and Quantitate siRNAs in knock-down experiments
- Amenable to high-throughput screening of clinical samples including laser-captured micro dissected specimens
- Three reference assays included in each kit: Human U6, Mouse U6 and Human/Mouse miR-16