Determine levels of H3.1-containing, circulating cell-free nucleosomes
Active Motif’s Nu.Q™ H3.1 Assay Kit is designed for the detection of levels of Histone H3.1-containing, circulating cell-free nucleosomes (cf-nucleosomes) in human serum in a high-throughput format. Histone H3.1, or the canonical form of Histone H3, is deposited during DNA replication and possibly also during repair. Study of H3.1 has identified cancer-associated mutations and differing affinities for the histone acetyltransferase HAT1. To examine H3-containing nucleosome for all variants, use our Nu.Q™ H3 Assay. For added convenience and a more quantitative interpretation of results, the Nu.Q™ H3.1 Assay Kit also includes a recombinant nucleosome protein for use as a reference standard curve.
Why use Nu.Q™ H3.1?
- Sensitivity: Detect circulating nucleosomes in as little as 10 µl of serum or 20 µl of plasma
- Specificity: Nucleosome epitope specific antibody enables detection of only intact nucleosomes
- Quantification: Recombinant nucleosomes enable relative quantification of levels of circulating H3.1 nucleosomes
- Convenience: Colorimetric assay in a simple 96-stripwell format for high and low throughput
- Fast: Results can be obtained in 5 hours