Determine total levels of circulating cell-free nucleosomes
Active Motif’s Nu.Q™ Total Assay Kit is designed for the detection of global levels of cell-free circulating nucleosomes (cf-nucleosomes) in human serum in a high-throughput format. For added convenience and a more quantitative interpretation of results, the Nu.Q™ Total Assay Kit also includes a recombinant nucleosome protein for use as a reference standard curve.
Why use Nu.Q™ Total?
- Sensitivity: Detect circulating nucleosomes in as little as 10 µl of serum
- Specificity: Nucleosome epitope specific antibody enables detection of only intact nucleosomes
- Quantification: Recombinant nucleosomes enable relative quantification of total levels of circulating nucleosomes
- Convenience: Colorimetric assay in a simple 96-stripwell format for high and low throughput
- Fast: Results can be obtained in 5 hours
Active Motif’s Nu.Q™ Total Assay Kit is powered by VolitionRx.View Nu.Q™ Total on Active Motif’s website