The RT2 miRNA qPCR Assays are the most reliable and accurate SYBR Green-based quantitative real-time PCR assay for analyzing the expression of any human miRNA sequence. Our experimentally verified primer design algorithm distinguishes miRNA family members with single nucleotide mismatches. The resulting miRNA-specific qPCR assays are experimentally certified for their specificity and uniformly high amplification efficiencies under standardized cycling conditions. The high performance of every RT2 miRNA qPCR Assay is 100% guaranteed when performed using the RT2 miRNA First Strand Kit and RT2 SYBR Green qPCR Master mix.
Why miRNA PCR Assays?
- High performance: Each assay is experimentally validated to amplify a single amplicon with uniform PCR efficiency. The performance of these SYBR Green assays for miRNA expression analysis is similar to that of TaqMan, miScript, NCode, miRCURY LNA, and mirVana Assays.
- Complete Genome Coverage: Assays are available for every over 400 majority miRNA sequences. The uniform PCR efficiency and PCR conditions of the assays allow for an easy, scalable transition from single gene analysis to multiple gene expression analyses.
- Simple & Convenient: The universal reverse transcription reaction converts all miRNA sequences into cDNA in a one-step reaction. Assays deliver guaranteed performance when used with SABiosciences\’ optimized instrument-specific qPCR master mixes for ABI, Bio-Rad, Stratagene and other real-time PCR instruments.
HOW IT WORKS:
A miRNA-specific primer and a universal PCR primer amplify miRNA cDNA during real-time PCR for SYBR Green-based detection. The universal PCR priming sequence incorporated during reverse transcription and the uniformly high amplification efficiencies provide a scalable solution for analyzing the expression of multiple miRNA sequences in the same cDNA preparation under standardized conditions. The nature of the universal priming sequence requires the use of the RT2 miRNA First Strand Kit.
- Specificity: Discrimination of Single Nucleotide MismatchesOur proprietary primer design and reaction formulation distinguishes miRNA family members with single nucleotide mismatches, providing greater discrimination or specificity than other assays.
- Sensitivity & Dynamic Range Patent-pending chemistry preferentially reverse transcribes mature miRNA, thereby decreasing non-specific background and increasing sensitivity over other assays. The wide dynamic range typical for real-time PCR allows miRNA sequences at a wide variety of expression levels to be detected simultaneously.
- Reproducibility The high degree of technical reproducibility demonstrated by the miRNA PCR Arrays means that results can be reliably compared across cycling runs, array plates, and samples.
You can easily perform a PCR Array experiment in your own laboratory, or send your samples to us and take advantage of our RT2 qPCR Gene Expression Analysis Services.
Necessary qPCR Reagents for Guaranteed Performance:
- RT2 qPCR-Grade miRNA Isolation Kit To enrich RNA samples for miRNA
- RT2 miRNA First Strand Kit For cDNA sequences compatible with universal assay primer
- RT2 SYBR Green qPCR Master Mix Special formulations optimized for your real-time PCR instrument
- Housekeeping qPCR Assays For small nuclear RNA assays and data normalization